Donate Online Today
“Man’s abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God.” – Tagore
A donation of $100 dollars will buy one counseling session for a military member, veteran or a family member.
Click the Donate button below to make a one-time or monthly donation
WHY YOU CAN TRUST THE INVICTUS FOUNDATION
The Invictus Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization. All donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 32-0315335. The Invictus Foundation will receive no government funding. Individual contributions will make up the largest portion of our income, with additional support provided by businesses and organizations.
The Invictus Foundation submits to a review by GuideStar, an outside independent rating organization, for determination of the Foundation’s effectiveness as a charitable fund raising organization. We are a premium member of GuideStar. We adhere to GuideStar’s principle of transparency and information sharing in operating the Invictus Foundation. GuideStar’s website can be found at www.guidestar.org for a more detailed explanation of their principles and methodology.
Donor’s Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. All Invictus Foundation donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the Invictus Foundation’s intent and capacity to use donations effectively.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Invictus Foundation’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgement.
- To have access to the Invictus Foundation’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they are given.
- To be assured you will receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations on behalf of the Invictus Foundation are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have our commitment that the Invictus Foundation will not trade, share or sell the personal information of our donors.